Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The PPM Systems website is provided by Pulse Power and Measurement Ltd (PPM) whose registered offices are 65 Shrivenham Hundred Business Park, Watchfield, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN6 8TY, UK. Our company registration number is 2963819 (England & Wales). The term ‘PPM’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which governs PPM’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website uses Google Analytics cookies. Please see our Cookies page for more information.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Please contact us if you are aware of any unacknowledged ones.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of PPM. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disc extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PPM and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PPM. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PPM takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Data Protection and Privacy
By submitting an enquiry to us, you are consenting to the collection or use of any information detailed. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to your enquiry or application.
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
If you do not agree to this collection of information, please specify this when you contact us. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. Please contact us.
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.