Optical Routing and Stacking
foton-X (ARx-Kx family) is PPM’s range of modular optical routing solutions used for a variety of applications, from large static satellite communication data centres to compact mobile platforms. The ARx-Kx family of products replaces the more conventional RF matrix solution with a distributed optical network of components; avoiding the loss, cross-talk, gain slope and delay issues that beset centralised matrices.
- Optical spectrum stacking
- Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) modular solution
- Lossless optical routing
- Digital and analogue signal co-existence
- Fan-in and fan-out
- Scalable after installation
AR4-K Optical Hub
- True super non-blocking interconnects
- High route isolation
- High port count
- Frequency combining
- Secure one-way diode routing
- Compatible with long distance systems.