PPM Systems provide antennas for a range of defence applications, including communications, jamming, spoofing and threat-emissions. Antenna bandwidths range from 20 MHz to 40 GHz in static, vehicle and manpack configurations.
Stacked antennas provide multiple band capability in a single antenna structure.
Complex antenna solutions for radar simulation applications can provide high power RF handling with multiple bands, in extremely demanding environmental conditions.
Electronic Warfare – Jamming
PPM Systems supplies high performance, ruggedized RF jamming antenna systems for the military and security industry. These antennas have been successfully deployed throughout the world, providing excellent gain and RF threat spatial coverage.
Multi-band military communication antennas supplied by PPM have been used for well established programs such as SINCGARS, EPLRS, JTRS, and WIN-T. As part of PPM’s system capability, filters, LNAs and other RF components can be integrated rugged antennas for custom communication systems.
- VHF, UHF, and L/S/C single and multiband antennas
- Military communication antennas for UAV applications
PPM Systems supplies antennas manufactured by USA company Antenna Research Associates (ARA). Suitable for any military satcom application antennas range from large, ultra-high-gain systems right down to pistol grip and lightweight “coat pocket” designs with tripods and other mounting systems. These antennas are designed to be durable for harsh environments.
- Ruggedised vehicular antennas
- UHF satcom tactical antennas
- High gain and medium gain foldable antennas
- Military GPS applications
Commercial Satcom and Radar Antennas
- Marine RADAR and Perimeter Surveillance Antennas covering S-band and X-Band frequency ranges.
- Monopulse tracking antennas is available in reflector antennas for RADAR, RCS measurement, telemetry etc
- Box Horn Arrays for high power RADAR applications when small size is important.
PPM Systems also supplies weather RADAR antenna systems operating in C-band, X-band, S-band, Ku-band, and Ka-band which meet RADAR suppliers most stringent requirements.
Bespoke Antenna Design
Prime Focus & Off-Set Feeds: Used with single reflector geometrics, where the feeds are optimised to match the reflector’s focal length and diameter ratio, as well as the primary pattern edge taper of the feed.
Cassegrain & Gregorian Feeds: Used in dual reflector antenna systems to achieve high efficency, low antenna noise temperature and good cross-polarisation.